Is Spring Almost Here??

Sunday Was "Spring Forward" Day. I have to admit, it is one of my least favorite days of the year. I am not a fan of waking up early. I really don't get too excited to watch the sun rise. (Although I LOVE sunsets!) I always seem to feel robbed of my sleep every year when I have to set my clock forward.
But today, I was able to get outside and clean up around my yard. I think that I saw, FINALLY, that spring is right around the corner! It has been a long winter. My heart almost skipped a beat when I saw tulip leaves sprouting and my grass turning green! So Sunday may have been "Spring Forward" day, but I'm going to focus more on the "Spring" than the "forward".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hilary's Forecast Path Shifts West; Updated 9:20am PDT

Dangerous Travel Conditions - People Reportedly Stranded

Update on Tornado and Wind Potential; 12 Noon PDT