Tornado Threat Increasing Tonight

It is not my intention to blog about every severe weather situation. However, I am making an exception because the 2010 tornado season is "restarting" today and people may be out of the habit of keeping up with the weather.

If you live in the area enclosed by the blue line there is a chance of tornadoes the rest of this afternoon and tonight (the latter especially true in south central Kansas and north central Oklahoma.  Please listen for watches and warnings.


I'll be doing a special report with my State College AccuWeather colleagues and I'll post a link when it is ready.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hilary's Forecast Path Shifts West; Updated 9:20am PDT

Dangerous Travel Conditions - People Reportedly Stranded

Dangerous Tornado Situation Developing Tuesday and Tuesday Night