Thank you, Glenn Reynolds...

...for the mention on Instapundit.

Comments

  1. Just finished "Warnings", and I now fully realize what I've missed out on when 2 Purdue professors "scared" me out of the hobby I loved as a kid. While I've enjoyed my career as an engineer, it would have been great time to be a part of the weather. I did realize a dream in March when my son and I took a tour of AccuWeather (and first heard of WeatherData). Thanks for your diary, Mike. It was quite a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!

    "Warnings," as you could probably tell, was a labor of love for me. Please tell your friends that you enjoyed the book.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hilary's Forecast Path Shifts West; Updated 9:20am PDT

Dangerous Travel Conditions - People Reportedly Stranded

Dangerous Tornado Situation Developing Tuesday and Tuesday Night