Vacation in Wichita!


That's a great idea according to The Washington Post. I certainly agree. While you are in the area, make sure you visit the Kansas Cosmosphere, my favorite space museum. Here is what the Post says about it:

Affiliated with the Smithsonian Institution, it is, in my view, every bit the rival of the National Air and Space Museum in Washington. 


Wichita got some other big news this week: It is now the #1 city in growth of exports due to its world-class aviation business (Boeing, Airbus, Cessna, Beech, Learjet, Hawker and others). 


I'm very proud of my adopted home town and am an unabashed booster. Come and visit. You'll be surprised at all we have to offer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hilary's Forecast Path Shifts West; Updated 9:20am PDT

Dangerous Travel Conditions - People Reportedly Stranded

Dangerous Tornado Situation Developing Tuesday and Tuesday Night