Dave Barry on the New TSA Procedures

On this day when we commemorate our Veterans giving their lives for the freedoms that we are allowing the TSA take away, Dave Barry was traveling. He writes about the experience and starts with these words,

I'm traveling by air today -- I know, I'm an idiot -- and when I got to the Miami International Airport and Permanent Construction Zone I found that we have new security procedures, requiring that all passengers remove all of their dignity and place it in little gray bins.

Turns out the Nude-o-Scope said Dave had a "blurred groin" so he got "up close and personal" with the TSA. The entire column is here.

My previous comments about the new procedures are here and here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hilary's Forecast Path Shifts West; Updated 9:20am PDT

Dangerous Travel Conditions - People Reportedly Stranded

Dangerous Tornado Situation Developing Tuesday and Tuesday Night