TSA Followups

I've received a number of emails pertaining to the posting below about airport security.  The first includes this photo from NYC's Penn Station at 7 o'clock this morning:
It depicts four of the TSA's (TSA = thousands standing around) finest, well, standing around. My friend asks,

What can they do that dozens of NYC police and National Guard in battle attire can't do?

He then answers his question with: mission creep. Exactly!

Another friend emailed me a link to several TSA-themed Christmas songs. This is my favorite:

and, there is another good one here, titled "Grandma Got Molested at the Airport" that does contain a couple of "adult" terms.

I appreciate the feedback!  Happy, and safe, holiday travels!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hilary's Forecast Path Shifts West; Updated 9:20am PDT

Dangerous Travel Conditions - People Reportedly Stranded

Update on Tornado and Wind Potential; 12 Noon PDT