The Wonders of the Internet

I recently received an email from Taylor & Francis, the publishers of Weatherwise. I learned they have put the entire contents of the magazine have been put online back to day one. So, I decided to see if they had my first-ever published article and, sure enough, they did.

[caption id="attachment_7150" align="alignnone" width="606" caption="The article described a storm chase where I documented the "collar cloud" (a/k/a wall cloud)."][/caption]

The article told the story of a storm chase where we observed the collar cloud (precursor of a tornado) and what was later called the "low precipitation supercell" (although it wouldn't be called that for a few years.

There are many great articles in Weatherwise. Check it out.

Comments

  1. Now that is fun!! Thanks for sharing the link. I will soon find myself perusing the archives...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hilary's Forecast Path Shifts West; Updated 9:20am PDT

Dangerous Travel Conditions - People Reportedly Stranded

Dangerous Tornado Situation Developing Tuesday and Tuesday Night