Never Have I Heard So Many Meteorologists Say, "I Hope I'm Wrong"

Cat Taylor and I just reviewed the latest data and models for tomorrow and our conclusion is the same: Major tornado outbreak in the areas with the maxed-out probabilities shown two posts down. There is a slight chance the storms may develop just a touch farther west than indicated.

Our hope is that these potentially violent storms are in unpopulated areas.

I'll post a complete update tomorrow morning on the blog by 9am.  

I also wish to thank the more than 250 new Twitter followers today. I try to thank everyone with a personal message but that is just not possible given the storms and the workload they are creating.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hilary's Forecast Path Shifts West; Updated 9:20am PDT

Dangerous Travel Conditions - People Reportedly Stranded

Update on Tornado and Wind Potential; 12 Noon PDT