"When the Sirens Were Silent" Review

By Jesse Ferrell. Just click here

Comments

  1. Mike,

    I'm sorry to be a thorn in your side, however I hardly regard the above link as a "review". He never once gave any personal background experience or review of the book. Instead he quoted you and the inside cover commentary by another author. To be frank, I don't think you read his "review" either. He states that the tornado sirens "never sounded" that evening, which by your own admission is completely false.

    I also saw a link to another "review" by Roger Pielke Jr. on a message board, and that was no review either. He just said that he "highly recommended" the book - yet never even admitted to having read it.

    I'd wait for some actual reviews before posting them as such - it hurts your credibility in my opinion. Of course, I have never authored anything in my life, so who am I to tell you anything...but thats how it comes off out here in the sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike,

    I got your book, read it over and over. I recommended it last night on Facebook to my friends. Can I email you a few (local) corrections I think that should be made in the book, in regards to the local college name and JHS graduation?

    Todd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roger and Todd, sorry I am tardy in replying.

    @Roger: Roger Pielke told me he read the book. That is good enough for me.

    @Todd: Absolutely, please email anything that might be helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some reader reviews of the book here: www.amazon.com/Sirens-Silent-Warning-Community-ebook/dp/B0084I8PI4

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hilary's Forecast Path Shifts West; Updated 9:20am PDT

Dangerous Travel Conditions - People Reportedly Stranded

Update on Tornado and Wind Potential; 12 Noon PDT