Weather-Themed Shopping and Hotel in Vegas

In the desert of Las Vegas, people rarely think of weather. So, I was surprised to see the weather-themed decor at the Crystals shopping center.

The most unique was what I call the tornado garden.


People were fascinated and delighted with it as the video (below) demonstrates.  


The sky in Crystals is filled with kites. There is also a display of what appears to be giant ice columns melting into a pool below.

And, just a few steps from where I took the photo above is the Aria Hotel and Resort where visitors are greeted with a display of rain.

I've never seen this many weather-themed items in this proximity before. The people I observed really seemed to enjoy them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hilary's Forecast Path Shifts West; Updated 9:20am PDT

Dangerous Travel Conditions - People Reportedly Stranded

Update on Tornado and Wind Potential; 12 Noon PDT