Yes, I Know There is a Tropical Storm in the Atlantic...

...that is more than a week away from the U.S. And, yes, I know other blogs are writing about it.

There is zero skill at forecasting tropical storms more than a week in advance. I've even been asked how much rain may occur in the Plains when and if it gets here more than ten days from now!

I refuse to get into this ridiculous speculation as to where it might end up (perhaps nowhere, it could dissipate before landfall) and how strong it might be.

Promise: I'll cover it on the blog in plenty of time to give my readers useful information. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hilary's Forecast Path Shifts West; Updated 9:20am PDT

Dangerous Travel Conditions - People Reportedly Stranded

Update on Tornado and Wind Potential; 12 Noon PDT