Climate Central's Top Five Priorities

The day after the election, I congratulated President Obama and offered a number of suggestions related to weather forecasting and atmospheric science that I believe rise to the level of national issues.

Here is a list offered by the pro-global warming group, Climate Central. While I disagree with at least two, they are well thought out and so I wanted to bring them to my readers. But, the more important point is how much we agree upon.

It doesn't matter whether you are liberal or conservative: The prospect of losing satellite data and other critical meteorological infrastructure -- absolutely essential for forecasts and warnings -- is reaching the crisis level. These issues must be tackled sooner rather than later. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hilary's Forecast Path Shifts West; Updated 9:20am PDT

Dangerous Travel Conditions - People Reportedly Stranded

Dangerous Tornado Situation Developing Tuesday and Tuesday Night