Correction: "When the Sirens Were Silent"

My friend Greg Carbin pointed out a mistake on page 42 of When the Sirens Were Silent. I incorrectly wrote the NWS Storm Prediction Center did not issue a "mesoscale discussion" between the time the tornado watch was issued (1:30pm) and the tornado reaching the city limits of Joplin (5:41pm). Turns out they did and here it is:
The discussion states "cyclic tornadoes are possible." I apologize for the error.

I want to thank Greg for bringing this to my attention. To all readers: If I make a factual error, please point it out to me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hilary's Forecast Path Shifts West; Updated 9:20am PDT

Dangerous Travel Conditions - People Reportedly Stranded

Dangerous Tornado Situation Developing Tuesday and Tuesday Night