- Bill Nye telling us the Northeast Blizzard came from Africa (two posts down).
- The CNN anchor asking if global warming caused an asteroid (one post down).
For #3, we have a textbook example of what not to do when a tornado is coming right at you. This is from Hattiesburg yesterday.
What should this gentleman have done?
- Stay home when there is a tornado warning. One had been out for quite a while.
- If you are unavoidably caught in a car, drive away from a funnel cloud or tornado at a right angle. Put distance between yourself and the tornado. Even putting the car in reverse would have been helpful.
- Staying that close was very, very dangerous.