Second Anniversary of the Joplin Tornado

At this moment two years ago, a tornado similar to the one that struck Moore on Monday was making its way through Joplin.

I had planned a special story on Joplin but I simply haven't had time to do it today. In addition speaking to the Good Leaders Conference (thanks, Max!), there have been many extra tasks because of Moore. Plus, I'm dealing with yet another United Airlines'* flight cancellation that caused me to spend two hours in line at Traverse City to get rebooked, my bag rechecked, etc. As it turns out, I'm spending the night in Chicago and don't make it back to Wichita until mid-afternoon Thursday.

So, the Joplin posting will have to be delayed until I can finish the research.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hilary's Forecast Path Shifts West; Updated 9:20am PDT

Dangerous Travel Conditions - People Reportedly Stranded

Update on Tornado and Wind Potential; 12 Noon PDT