Severe Weather Update

The terrible headline from The Dallas Morning News web site this morning:

Yes, the tornado season in the Great Plains has belatedly begun. If you wish details on those storms, scroll down. The Granbury storm can be seen on radar here.

I wish to highlight what looks like three days of severe storms: Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

Saturday




Sunday

Monday

If you live in these areas I urge you to monitor the weather as this looks like a potent weather system.

For all of the people that emailed me about the NWS Sandy Assessment yesterday, I have read it but probably won't be able to post about it until this afternoon or evening. I thought last night's tornado coverage was more important and this morning is filled up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hilary's Forecast Path Shifts West; Updated 9:20am PDT

Dangerous Travel Conditions - People Reportedly Stranded

Update on Tornado and Wind Potential; 12 Noon PDT