Dr. Cliff Mass' Posting About the Cold Air Mass

One of the meteorologists I greatly respect is Dr. Cliff Mass of the University of Washington. He has a great posting about the current cold air mass (h/t Jan Null) that I recommend you read. He agrees with me that this cold air mass, by itself, has no bearing on the global warming issue.

While Cliff is more concerned about global warming than I, he is a professional, ethical researcher and practitioner. If you want to learn about the global warming issue from someone who is both reasonably concerned and an excellent scientist, I recommend Cliff's blog be added to your reading list.


ADDITION: From my "brother from a different mother," meteorologist James Spann:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hilary's Forecast Path Shifts West; Updated 9:20am PDT

Dangerous Travel Conditions - People Reportedly Stranded

Update on Tornado and Wind Potential; 12 Noon PDT