"Coast to Coast AM" Recap

The show recap is here. If you are a subscriber, you can list to the show here.

Judging from my email, Radio Shack will experience a run on power inverters when they open this morning. If you don't have one, it is an extremely useful and inexpensive device.

George and I discussed Hurricane Irene and I opined that I thought the storm was strengthening as we were on the air and, sure enough, it is now Cat. 3. AccuWeather has a city-by-city rundown of expected effects here.

I want to thank George Noory and everyone at Premier Radio Networks for having me. George was a great interviewer.

I'll be on internet radio's High Instability this evening at 7pm Central. To listen or call in a question, just click on the link.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hilary's Forecast Path Shifts West; Updated 9:20am PDT

Dangerous Travel Conditions - People Reportedly Stranded

Dangerous Tornado Situation Developing Tuesday and Tuesday Night